Rising Senior student currently enrolled in an accredited college/program (or graduated last year) in Business Management, General Business, International Business, or related with a minimum 3.0 GPA. The expected engagement for the Internship program is from 9-12 months, with 15-20 hours/week during school year; 30-40 hours/week during the summer. Also, the candidate must present the following skillset:
- Fluency in English required and Spanish preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team and with an impeccable work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, including a willingness to go above and beyond to help the team achieve goals, solicit others’ perspectives, share knowledge, and participate in activities that support diversity and inclusion.
- A demonstrated eagerness to learn and take on new challenges, including openness to direction and feedback and a willingness to ask questions.
- Impeccable attitude towards confidentiality and ability to use discretion when discussing Finance and Human Resources, especially within the Partners office.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S., or qualified to work under a CPT/OPT program.
- Possesses good time management; must be able to set priorities and be flexible to undertake multiple tasks.
Scope of Work:
- Support the Executive Office and staff in its core functions and day-to-day operations
- Data entry into electronic folders.
- Create check requests, expense reports, and corporate credit cards reports
- Distribute of incoming mail
- Assist with maintenance of office, facilities, equipment and supplies
- Assist with preparation, processing, and organization of HR documents and files
- File and organize documents for Contracts management
- Provide feedback on Contracts and Agreements status
- Assist with projects and reports for Partners’ Board of Directors
- Assist with projects as requested, such as researching, writing reports, and organizing meetings
- Attend monthly Staff meetings with programs and administrative departments
- Other tasks depending on need, availability and interest
You are encouraged to attend meetings, take initiative and involve yourself in different projects that further your academic or professional goals, as long as it does not affect your ability to complete your work for the Executive Administrative Office.
An important reminder: As an intern in this department you will have access to sensitive information and may be involved in discussions or have knowledge about issues not available to other staff. Maintaining confidentiality and using discretion when discussing Finance, HR and Executive issues, especially within the Partners Office, is of the utmost importance.
Please send your resume/cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Management Internship” as your subject line.