The review process will take place from Monday, November 16 through Friday, December 11, 2020. Selected reviewers may complete their proposal reviews any time within this time period. The estimated amount of volunteer time is between 3-6 hours maximum, total.
Key Tasks & Deliverables
- Volunteer as a Proposal Reviewer for one round of proposal review;
- Review and score up to seven (7) proposals using the review criteria and guidelines provided by Partners of the Americas;
- Complete the Proposal Review Form for each assigned proposal, including feedback for applicants and considerations for the Selection Committee.
Required Availability, Skills, and Experience:
- Available to review proposals during the time frame as listed above;
- Previous experience reviewing proposals for small grant competitions;
- Knowledge of and/or experience with:
- Budget development and management;
- Capacity building;
- Community development;
- Monitoring and evaluation;
- Project design and management;
- Experts in community development, grants, international education, and related areas preferred.
We will notify you the week of November 9 if you have been selected for the review committee. If selected, you will receive further instructions and a link to review proposals.
If you have any questions after reviewing the links about the 2020 Citizen Diplomacy Action Fund for U.S. Citizens, please reach out to the Partners of the Americas team via the Reviewer Inquiry Form.