Begin your international journey with us!
Are you passionate about making a difference in your community and love learning about new cultures? Do you have technical expertise in agriculture, entrepreneurship, youth development, or language learning you’d like to share with someone in need? Apply for one of the opportunities below and join your fellow global citizens in connecting, serving, and changing lives - the Americas are waiting for you!
- Apply now to become a Farmer-to-Farmer volunteer in Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Colombia, Guyana, Burma, or other select countries. Please email our Farmer-to-Farmer volunteer recruiters, attach a copy of your résumé/CV with an indication of the project or country of interest, and we will send you more details.
Career Connections Seminar Registration & Logistics Volunteer
- Registration & Logistics Volunteers will work closely with Partners' and U.S. Department of State staff by providing logistical assistance throughout the seminar. During the seminar, volunteers will report directly to the Event Coordinator. Please click here to find more information.
Career Connections Seminar Cover Letter & Resume Reviewer
- Cover Letter & Resume Reviewers will work closely with Partners' and U.S. Department of State staff by providing assistance for the Cover Letter and Resume Review Lab at the seminar. Please click here to find more information.
Study Abroad Grants
- If you are a higher education administrator/faculty looking to increase study abroad at your institution, apply for a 100,000 Strong in the Americas Innovation Fund grant.
100,000 Strong in the Americas Innovation Fund Proposal Reviewer
- If you are a higher education administrator/faculty looking to review proposals for the 100,000 Strong in the Americas Innovation Fund grant competitions, complete a reviewer application form today.
Education & Culture Program Travel, Teacher-in-Residence, and Small Project Assistance Grants
- Through the Education & Culture Program, individuals from throughout the Partners network have the opportunity to partake in meaningful international travel experiences, provide English teaching methodology alongside teachers, and create a community development project.