Market your international exchange experience to shape your career path!
In response to the global pandemic, Career Connections will now be offered virtually! Career Connections Global+ is a series of virtual professional development sessions bringing together U.S. alumni of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs with expert career coaches, professionals from diverse fields, and international leaders. Whether you're changing careers, looking to advance, or just starting out, these sessions provide invaluable opportunities to network with leaders in your community.
To participate in Career Connections Global+ attendees must be U.S. citizen exchange alumni and registered for an account on the International Exchange Alumni website at http://www.alumni.state.gov.
Sign up, register, and view previous and upcoming sessions on the Career Connections Goes Digital page.
Connect with fellow exchange alumni through Career Connections Global+ to access
- A virtual main stage with an exclusive look at navigating your way to a career in public service;
- Programming on professional development and the state of international careers;
- Live Q&As with career coaches and mentors;
- Virtual discussions, panels, and receptions;
- Exchange alumni community gatherings; and
- More to be announced!
Visit the What to Expect page to see previous seminar agendas and speaker bios.
Career Connections is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and implemented by Partners of the Americas in partnership with the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.