The selected qualified candidate under general supervision will be responsible for providing IT services for Partners of the Americas.
An overview of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain IT systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install configure, service, repair and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment.
- Evaluate and resolve customer information system problems.
- Effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain capability.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software.
- Ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
Must have the following experience:
- Windows and Mac Operating System
- Education: BA or MA
- Experience: 2-4 years
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Senior Director of Strategic Alliances and Communications at email@example.com.
Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that only finalists will be contacted.