In a hurry? : Skip straight to
When educational institutions collaborate across borders, we create better opportunities for students, greater visibility for the institutions and an improved labor force to meet the needs of today’s employers.
In a format unlike any other event, HEP 2017 will bring administrators and international program managers from across the Americas together for the singular purpose of building strong relationships and innovative partnerships for internationalization.
This year we will highlight the theme of workforce development, with a special focus on building international partnerships to create an internationally competent workforce.
- Interactive workshops and partnership-building activities
- Pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings amongst attending institutions
- Rich panel discussions and trainings on common hurdles and creative solutions
- Opportunities to share experiences and models from your home institution
- Training on internationalization for technical and vocational institutions
- Ample opportunity for networking and socializing
- Student Recruitment Fair with hundreds of pre-screened students seeking opportunities in higher education
- Get exceptional brand exposure and access to the right decision makers representing higher education institutions across the Americas
- Build new contacts and meet potential clients
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with participants in advance of the event
- Drive traffic to your exhibit booth
- Grow your business
- Hold focus groups to learn how your potential clients perceive your brand, products and services
- Private sector companies seeking marketing opportunities and visibility among internationally engaged higher education institutions
- Local, state and national governments interested in supporting their institutions’ internationalization efforts
- Colleges, universities and technical/vocational institutes looking to expand internationalization and student mobility through partnerships with other higher education institutions
- 200-300 participants, 60% from Mexico and the United States, 40% from other countries across the hemisphere
- Rectors, presidents, administrators and other international education stakeholders
- Representatives of local, state and federal governments
- Private sector representatives
*Participant lists from Partners’ previous higher ed events is available by request
Partners has worked for over 50 years to connect a broad network of higher education institutions to internationalization programming and funding opportunities. Check out some of our current programs:
in the Americas
- Innovation network of more than 1,600 institutions
- More than $10 million in private and public sector resources supporting new international higher education partnerships in the Americas
U.S. Undergraduate Study Abroad
- Building institutions’ capacity to engage a greater number and diversity of students, fields of study, and destinations in education abroad
- Connecting college students through service learning, leadership training and international collaboration
HAVE AN IDEA TO PROPOSE? Partners can develop a tailored package to meet your needs and budget. Email Ukiah Busch for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors may opt for one of the packages below in order that their contribution may support the participation of select institutions. The majority of the funds will be awarded as vouchers used to support the participation of target institutions, while a smaller portion will be used to support the event and cover the costs of providing sponsorship benefits, which are identical to those in the Sponsorship Packages excluding those that are starred (*).
Institutions receiving support will get up to a $500 flight voucher and up to a $500 registration voucher.
Promote your company’s products and services in a full-color ad in the conference program and drive more decision-makers to your exhibitor’s booth.
All advertisements are in color. Full page (trim size 8.5” x 11” plus 1/8” bleed on all sides). Ads will be submitted as high resolution pdf files.
Contact us to find out how Partners can help you get your brand in front of institutions from across the Americas.