The Exhibitor’s Arena is strategically placed just outside the main conference room, putting your company or institution right in the middle of the action. Network with event attendees and get visibility for your products, services and programs. Reserve your space today!
- Get brand exposure to potential clients and partners
- Promote new products and services
- Build new contacts and networks
- Speak with decision makers face-to-face
- Explore a new market
- One (1) standard exhibit booth space (6’ x 6’ area) – includes a table and two chairs.
- Recognition as an exhibitor on event website and in the conference program.
- Profile on the conference app (includes company description, link to company website, and social media links).
- Attendee list shared 1 week after the conference.
- One (1) regular conference pass.
- Registration includes all of the following:
- One ticket for the Welcome Reception
- One ticket for the Closing Dinner
- Registration/free passes to all plenary and breakout sessions
- Expo Hall access throughout the event
- Expo Hall Reception
- Access to the event app for a period before and after the event, which includes access to attendee profiles and meeting scheduling
- Opening celebration
- Coffee breaks
You may transfer your registration to another eligible party if you are unable to attend HEP 2018. Attendees transferring registrations to another party are responsible for any and all financial arrangements between transferring and receiving parties. Registration transfers may be made by phone or email until September 23rd. After this date, all changes must be made on-site during HEP 2018. There will be a $25 processing fee charged per registration transfer. Partners reserves the right to review exhibitor applications to ensure the products and/or services are relevant to the theme of the conference. Security will not be provided at the exhibition, therefore exhibitors are responsible for securing their own materials and equipment. Partners is not responsible for any loss or theft of exhibitors’ materials or other property during the conference. Exhibitors are responsible for the purchase of any insurance on their exhibits and its content. Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own shipment of materials and exhibit content, to and from the conference venue.
- Last day to request delegate substitution for sponsors and exhibitors (request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org): September 23, 2018
- Shipping date for exhibitor materials to conference venue (date materials should arrive): September 22 -25, 2018
- Exhibit set-up: September 26, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Exhibit tear-down: September 27, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Contact us to find out how Partners can help you get your brand in front of institutions from across the Americas.