The Exhibitor’s Arena is strategically placed just outside the main conference room, putting your company or institution right in the middle of the action. Network with event attendees and get visibility for your products, services and programs. Reserve your space today!
- Get brand exposure to potential clients and partners
- Promote new products and services
- Build new contacts and networks
- Speak with decision makers face-to-face
- Explore a new market
- One (1) standard exhibit booth space (6’ x 6’ area) – includes a table and two chairs.
- Recognition as an exhibitor on event website and in the conference program.
- Profile on the conference app (includes company description, link to company website, and social media links).
- Attendee list shared 1 week after the conference.
- One (1) regular conference pass.
- Registration includes all of the following:
- Airport pick-up and hotel transport (Return trip is not included and should be arranged with the hotel during your stay)
- One ticket for the Welcome Cocktail Reception on the evening of October 16
- Access to all plenary and breakout sessions on October 17-19
- Expo Hall access throughout the event
- Expo Hall Reception on October 17
- Access to the event app for a period before and after the event, which includes access to attendee profiles and meeting scheduling
- Opening celebration
- One ticket for the Gala Evening
- Coffee breaks
- You may transfer your registration to another eligible party if you are unable to attend HEP 2017. Attendees transferring registrations to another party are responsible for any and all financial arrangements between transferring and receiving parties. Registration transfers may be made by phone or email until Friday, October 13th. After this date, all changes must be made on-site during HEP 2017. There will be a $25 processing fee charged per registration transfer.
- Partners reserves the right to review exhibitor applications to ensure the products and/or services are relevant to the theme of the conference.
- Security will not be provided at the exhibition, therefore exhibitors are responsible for securing their own materials and equipment. Partners is not responsible for any loss or theft of exhibitors’ materials or other property during the conference. Exhibitors are responsible for the purchase of any insurance on their exhibits and its content.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own shipment of materials and exhibit content, to and from the conference venue.
- Last day to submit your advertisement design (if applicable) for final conference program: September 15, 2017
- Last day to request delegate substitution for sponsors and exhibitors (request must be emailed to email@example.com): October 13, 2016
- Shipping date for exhibitor materials to conference venue (date materials should arrive): October 12 – 15, 2016
- Exhibit set-up: Monday, October 16, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Exhibit tear-down: Thursday, October 19, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Contact us to find out how Partners can help you get your brand in front of institutions from across the Americas.