Join international educators, administrators and stakeholders from across the Americas in San Miguel de Allende to build strong, new partnerships for internationalization.
This year’s theme, Workforce Development, looks at the increasing need for students in STEM and other fields to obtain international experience and cross cultural competencies in order to be successful in today’s economy. The conference will also focus on providing a participative, interactive experience in which institutions get to share their own experiences and learn directly from their international peers.
- Develop or maintain partnerships for your institution
- Lead or advance internationalization on your campus
- Work in or support any aspect of an international education office
- Provide services or products that support the field of international education
- Would like to expand your network of international peers
- More than 50% of conference time dedicated to coached, interactive sessions designed to produce advanced partnerships ready for implementation
- Unique focus on workforce development
- On site partnership building support from experts in higher education collaboration
- Rich panel discussions and trainings on common hurdles and creative solutions
- Pre- and post-event networking activities and one-on-one meeting scheduling available in advance of the event
- Opportunities to formalize and announce partnerships on the spot, at the event